Bestway 56719 20ft Power Steel Comfort Jet Oval Pool Set
The seal & lock system makes it quick and easy to put together- no tools required, as it simply slots together for an incredibly strong and secure frame.
Relaxation is assured with this pool with the added comfort jet feature where two spray nozzles provide a soothing massage for pool users.
The Comfort Jet has two built in massage nozzles with an easy to use control station.
- Overall Height: 48″ (1.22m)
- Length With Outriggers: 20ft (610cm)
- Width With Outriggers: 13.5ft (412cm)
- Water capacity at 90% full: 20,241 litres (5,347 gall).
The walls are all made of TriTech material – 3 layers of PVC and polyester – to guarantee durability summer after summer.
The rustproof metal frame is secured together with the robust Seal & Lock system for safety and protection.
In addition, this pool is 1.22 m deep, usually more than other above ground pools and can contain up to 20,241 L of water filled at 90%, giving your family and friends plenty of space to splash around and swim!
The Bestway 56719 is the ultimate pool. For more fun, a colour changing Led light is included: not only does it switch between seven different colours, but it’s also magnetic, so you can attach it anywhere along pool walls.
Product Specifications for Bestway 56719
- Robust TriTech™ material and stainless steel frame
- Dimensions: 610x366x122 cm
- Weight: 104.11 kg
- Capacity at 90%: 20,241 l
- Simple and quick assembly, without tools, 30 minutes with 3 persons
- Colour: outside stone effect, inside mosaic pattern
Bestway 56719 Power Steel Oval Set:
- Filter pump 58391 (filtering system at 9,463 l/h) with antimicrobial cartridge
- Safety ladder
- 7-colour magnetic Led light
- Comfort jet function
The set contains Water Pump with EU plug, therefore an EU / UK adapter will be required.
All filter pump units must be placed 2 metres away from the pool.
We recommend that filtration is turned OFF when the pool is in operation.
We recommend a smooth concrete slab as a suitable base- contact a reputable local builder for advice on local soil conditions.
Failure to set up the pool on a flat, level compact ground could result in the pool’s collapse or the possibility that a person lounging in the pool could be swept out.
Do not lean, straddle or exert pressure on the inflatable top ring or top rim as injury or flooding could occur.
Do not sit on, climb or straddle the sides of the pool.